Product Stewardship Commitment
Progressive Corporate are committed to ensuring the policies and principles of full life cycle product management are core to our overall responsibilities as a manufacturer and re seller.
The first step is to focus on a products useful life span to ensure we produce a product that maximises the initial inputs. This is followed up by providing services to refurbish products where possible and appropriate for a customer’s needs. This can include re-upholstery to chairs and screens or replacing melamine tops onto workstation frames.
Progressive understand we have a corporate responsibility and need to be actively conscious of this in respect to social and environmental concerns. This responsibility extends past the warranty periods and as a result our Stewardship options include the following.
- Products sold by Progressive corporate have the option of being refurbished allowing for re use by the existing customer or on sold to new customers
- Disassembly of products at the end of their life cycle and where possible re use of components. This is particularly relevant to metal workstations where they are structurally sound and may just need a re powder coat.
- Disassembly of products at the end of a products life cycle and where applicable the materials sent for recycling. Workstation screens are a great example as the aluminium frames are an excellent material to recycle.
- Donating product to charitable organisations in existing condition. Progressive have a strong relationship with a number of not for profit organisations.
- Customers are responsible for the full costs associated with disassembly and removal of the products.
- All costs associated with refurbishment of product being returned to the customer are the customer’s responsibility.
- Customers are responsible for clearing of the areas where product is to be collected, this includes make safe of electrical and data cabling. Progressive can provide these services if required.
- Any donations of product are discussed with the customer and agreed in writing.
Progressive are committed to continuously improve its Product Stewardship program and meet all industry and government policies and procedures.
3/124 Canterbury Rd,
Kilsyth, VIC. 3137
T (03) 7018 0761
Note: Dandenong trading on Saturdays by appointment only.
Unit 6, 141 Frankston-Dandenong Rd,
Dandenong, VIC. 3175
T (03) 9793 3316